Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Spooky Calm

Deep breath. Well, I've finally done it. After ten years of being RMSP Page I quit my job. I've always threatened to see what else was out there. I finally decided to stop playing around in the shallow end by taking side jobs and small projects here and there, and dive into deeper water. 

I do have a plan. I've been choreographing this move for years now, so of course I have a plan. Despite that fact, at times I feel like maybe this isn't the best time for a life change. I don't know why I feel this way (biggest recession we've seen in years, all the economic gloom and doom, a growing family, etc)? So how do I know this is the right move? I know because with each mind numbing moment of panic that comes through out the day, when it subsides I'm left with a complete sense of calm. Its a spooky calm. The kind that permeates every cell in your body and makes you grin like a fool no matter what is happening around you.

I kind of love it. 

carnival ride: western montana fair

2 comments: